Welcome to the Florists Online Help Center. The Help Center will provide quick answers to the most common support questions as well as give instruction on how to make updates to your site.
As always, if you cannot find the answer to your question below please give us a call at 1-800-576-6721 or send an email to email@example.com
If you would like to schedule training, fill out our training request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What updates should I look at to prepare my site for the holidays?
- Are there Postcards that I can print to market my website?
- How should I market my website?
- How do I change the products that are on my home page?
- How do I change the price of an item?
- How do I remove a product from my Web site?
- How do I update the information on my About Us Page?
- What should I include on my Delivery Info Page?
- What suggestions do you have to use my 5 content pages?
- How do I reset my password if I have forgotten it?
- How do I get the credit card information for my Web order?
- How do I suspend my website?
- How do I set-up an E-mail account?
- How do I send a WebGift order to Marketplace?
Web Portal is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to administer your website. Web Portal can be found at www.myftdsite.com.
News & Info tab – Here you will find tips on changes to make to your site as well as any important information from Florists Online.
My Account tab – This is where you can change your password.
|Video Name||Running Time||Streaming Flash Video|
|What is Web Portal?||2:36||Link|
Florists Online Training Videos
We have created training videos to help you learn to use Web Portal! These videos will not only show you how to make changes, but also tell you why the changes are important. View the videos here!
Can't find an answer to your question? Fill out our training request or contact us at either 800-576-6721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.