Be sure to update your website for each holiday.
You should consider updating:
- Your pricing - make sure that all items are priced correctly for the holidays! (ie. Valentine's Day rose pricing.)
- Custom Products - are there special holiday items that you offer? Add these to your site!
- Promotion Products - feature your holiday items on your homepage!
- Delivery Fees - do your delivery fees remain the same for every holiday? Make sure that these fees are current and correct!
- Discount - consider offering a discount to customers that order early or have early deliveries!
- Holiday events - do you have any events in store for the holiday? Advertise these on your website!
- Webgifts - consider adding webgifts to your site to give your customers more options when selecting a gift for delivery!
- Local Search - Consider increasing your Local Search budget for the holiday in order to maximize traffic to your site
|Video Name||Running Time||Streaming Flash Video|
|Creating Custom Products||6:36||Link|
|Setting Default Delivery Fees||3:39||Link|
|Setting Delivery Fees by City||2:46||Link|
|Setting Delivery Fees by Zip||3:00||Link|
|Setting Promotion Products||3:18||Link|
How do I change the prices on my website?
How do I create a Custom Product?
How do I change my default delivery fees?
How do I change the delivery fee for a specific city that I deliver to?
How do I change the delivery fee for a specific zip or postal code that I deliver to?
How do I change the products on my homepage?