Default Delivery Fees
The default delivery fees are what your customer will be charged unless you specify something specific for either an individual city, or an individual zip/postal code.
It is important to set all of the following:
- Local delivery fee – this is the fee for the cities that you deliver to same day without wiring the order to another shop. The default is $5 US, $7.50 CDN.
- Outside local delivery fee – this is the fee for the orders that you wire to another shop. This fee should include both the delivery that you are giving to the other florist as well as any wire out fee that you charge. The default is $10 US, $15 CDN.
- International Delivery fee – this is the fee for the orders you wire to International Retrans. This includes both the amount that you give to International Retrans for delivery as well as any wire out fee that you charge. The default is $22 US, $33 CDN.
In order to change the default delivery fees:
- Log into Web Portal
- Click on Administration at the top and then Delivery & Shipping on the left
- Under Delivery & Shipping, click on Defaults
- Input the default fee you would like to charge for Local, Outside Local, and International deliveries in the Override box
- Click Submit
|Video Name||Running Time||Streaming Flash Video|
|Setting Default Delivery Fees||3:39||Link|
|Setting Delivery Fees by City||2:46||Link|
|Setting Delivery Fees by Zip||3:00||Link|
How do I set delivery fees for each city?
How do I set delivery fees for each zip or postal code?
How do I suspend my site for a vacation or a holiday?
How do I set the service fee for my site?
How do I change the message on my Delivery Info page?
Can I set a different delivery fee for a specific product?
How do I view the settings for my website?
How do I change the cut-off times for same day deliveries?
Can a customer place an order on my site for pick-up at my store?
What languages is my site available in?
Can't find an answer to your question? Fill out our training request or contact us at either 800-576-6721 or email@example.com.