Mercury Direct is a complete Windows-based business tool that allows you to communicate easily with other florists and FTD Headquarters through the Mercury Network. Mercury Direct allows you to:
- send and receive orders and messages through the Mercury Network.
- automatically store all incoming and outgoing orders and messages in an online message log.
- search for and reply to Mercury messages through the advanced Message Search feature.
- search a Florist directory, where you can assign statuses and add notes to individual florists.
- search a Facility directory, which lists information for hospitals, nursing homes, and funeral homes.
- search the FTD Selection Guide, which lists FTD Branded Products and other products that are available for sale, along with color photos, product codes, suggested retail prices, and designer information...and much more!
Mercury Direct System Requirements
Mercury Direct requires the following:
- Operating system: English language versions of Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (IMPORTANT: Other operating system languages are not currently supported.)
- Monitor Resolution: 1024x768 or greater
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Internet: High-speed Internet connection (broadband, DSL, etc.)
Mercury Direct Plus Enhancements
Mercury Direct Plus includes the following enhancements:
- Ability to create and print enclosure cards using abbreviation codes
- Access to FTD notifications from the Main Menu
- Changes to the Control Panel
- Download and Setup Instructions
- The Mercury Network
- The Basics
- Sending Orders
- Sending Order-Related Messages
- Sending Administrative Messages
- Receiving Orders and Messages
- Florist Search
- Facility Search
- Selection Guide
- Reciprocity Report
- Message Search
- The Control Panel
- Mercury Direct Technical Support Information