Mercury Direct: Download and Setup Instructions
Mercury Direct System Requirements
Mercury Direct requires the following:
- Operating system: English versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Later
- Monitor Resolution: 1024x768 or greater
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Internet: High-speed Internet connection (broadband, DSL, etc.)
New Mercury Direct Customers
To install Mercury Direct if you are not a current Mercury Direct customer:
- Click here to download the Mercury Direct 6.0 installer.
- Double-click on the MercuryDirectSetup.exe that you just downloaded.
- When you see a message thanking you for choosing to install Mercury Direct, click OK.
- If you receive a message that the Microsoft .NET Framework needs to be installed, click Yes.
- You will see a message that the Microsoft .NET Framework installation is starting. Click Yes.
- On the first panel of the wizard, click Next.
- On the End-User License Agreement panel, read and accept the license agreement. Click Install.
- When the installation is done, click Finish.
- On the Mercury Direct 6.0 Install Welcome panel, click Next.
- On the Previous Technology Selection panel, select your previous technology or Other/None. Click Next.
- On the License Agreement panel, read the agreement and click I Accept. The installation begins.
- When the installation finishes, click Next.
- On the final panel, ensure the box to start the Mercury Direct Control Panel is selected, and click Finish.
- When the Mercury Direct Control Panel launches, click the Edit tab (if it is not already selected).
- In the Account ID field, enter the Account ID provided to you by the Mercury Technology Assistance Center.
- In the Account User ID field, enter the user ID provided to you by the Mercury Technology Assistance Center.
- In the Password field, enter the password provided to you by the Mercury Technology Assistance Center.
- In the Confirm Password field, reenter your password.
- Select Internet Connectivity.
- Click the ISP tab. In the Internet Connection Type area, click Permanent.
- Click the Validate tab (if it is not visible, click the right arrow button a few times to display it). Remove the check mark from the Validate your ISP connection prior to using it box.
- Click Apply.
- If you receive a security alert asking if you want to keep blocking the Mercury Direct Control Panel, click Unblock.
- The Mercury Direct Main Menu opens. At this point, you may want to send a test message to validate you are online.