You can now access data from your FTD Mercury database without impacting your system’s performance. With data replication, key tables from the FTD Mercury database are replicated into a secondary, read only database.
Once your system has been configured for the user database, you will receive read-only access to the user_data database. This database contains relevant information from the FTD Mercury database. After the system is licensed for the user database, a snapshot of the current information populates the user_data database. When information within the applicable tables is added, updated, or deleted, the user_data database is updated.
|If your license for the user_data database is removed, you will continue to have read-only access to the existing data but will not receive updates.|
At a basic level, you will have access to the following information in the user_data database:
- Customer information: who sent the order
- Payment information: credit card and tax details
- Employee and store information: who took the order and where the order was taken
- Item information
- Product information: the products included in the order
- Recipient information: who the order is going to
- Sale information: details on the sale
- Ticket information: delivery details and additional order details
- Filling florist information: for wire/phoned-out orders
|Additional descriptions for tables are provided in the user_data database.|